I know most of you don’t actually pay attention to Temp’s or my progress and probably just look at my pics as you scroll through your dashes but I feel like sharing this anyway :) Tempy and I had an incredible day xc schooling at Boyd Martin’s in preparation for Stuart horse trials and after he had had over a week off from a bad splint. I was pretty nervous because I have been dealing with some confidence issues, and the last time I was at Boyd’s I was schooling batman, the pony in my previous pics to prepare for NJHP because temple had come up lame and my boss let me take the pony instead. Anyway, We have never schooled better! We had some ditch problems but worked through it and ended up jumping most of the same jumps as the prelim/training riders that were with us! The best was that we jumped the big keyhole! This is such a big thing for me, not only that my 5 year old Clyde cross can do it but that he is willing and the fact that only a year ago I had never even seen a cross country jump! Anyways, just felt like sharing my excitement, I’m just sorry that I wasn’t able to get pictures :(
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
I didn’t think anyone paid attention to it… It only has 3 followers and I haven’t been doing photo shoots